[SWLUG] I-River players

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Mon Sep 19 14:43:48 UTC 2005

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 02:04:35PM +0100 or thereabouts, studio-64 wrote:
> Hi gareth
> I have just checked out the i-river 20 gig on ebay and they dont mention
> ogg-vorbis.  Do you know if they still support this?

Possibly the seller on Ebay isn't aware of it as a selling point.

Alternatively, you were looking at one of the most recent models
they make. Reviews of the H10 say that the H10 model does not
support oggs (and complain about this, because earlier models do).

I have an H120, which plays oggs, and I love it. The battery power
on it is excellent. I think I had had it a couple of weeks before
I had to find out how to recharge the battery.

I do not understand how the model naming/numbering system works.
How 10 comes after 120, I have no idea.

Telsa