[SWLUG] Any good computer stores near Cardiff?

Glenn Booth d.glenn.booth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 08:13:36 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a decent computer store somewhere between
Bridgend and Cardiff? I'm looking for somewhere that sells 'do it
yourself' bits like PSUs, cables, chassis etc.

There is one near me in Pontyclun, but since they were incapable of
making me a cat 5e network cable that worked, I fell out with them :-)

I normally get this stuff online, but this time around I'd prefer to
turn up and look at the gear before buying.

Thanks,

Glenn.