[SWLUG] Any good computer stores near Cardiff?

Glenn Booth d.glenn.booth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 09:26:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

On 24/09/05, Ian Hill <i.a.hill at cs.cardiff.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 9/24/05, Rhys Hardwick <rhys at rhyshardwick.co.uk > wrote:
> > If you know Cardiff at all, you can wander down City Road and Crwys
> > Road, and find about 20 computer shops.

[snippety]

> The comment about the rest of Crwys Road/City Road is correct, but I think
> the quality varies.

Thanks guys. Now I feel dumb - I used to live on Crwys Road, but I
must have had a brain fart. (It was a long time ago!). I forgot about
all those shops. I'll take a wander down there later and see what I
find.

I tend to avoid Maplin for PC bits - I've had mixed experiences with
them in the past. Good for electronic components though.

Thanks again,

Glenn.