[SWLUG] Hello SWLUG

Emyr Derfel emyr42 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 20:48:16 UTC 2006

I've read about a lot of SUSE 10.0 users having problems with 10.1, so
I won't be upgrading for a while. I don't think my repositories are
set up right anyway!

Also, anyone know how to make gmail default to reply to
Discuss at swlug.org.uk instead of individual posters? I've forgotten to
correct it far too often...

Emyr