[SWLUG] Thanks SWLUG

Ace Ironballs ace_ironballs at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 16:11:06 UTC 2006

Hi

  Thanks to all the people who sent me a message - really nice to know there are helpful people out there. I am off on holiday for 2 weeks now [ camping in Tenby for 4 days, and with my luck, i'm expecting flash floods and thunderstorms]  Then i will get stuck into Ubuntu on my return, i will probably end up throwing the computer through the patio doors by this time next week. Somebody recommended i try puppy linux - so i have a disc winging its way to me [nothing wrong with starting at the bottom is there?] I am not brilliant with computers by any stretch of the imagination but i'm determined to give Linux my best shot - As i said earlier, its nice to be able to talk to people who have an interest in Linux, most people i've spoken to have never heard of it, and the few who have would never contemplate it.

  Many thanks - your comments were much appreciated
  Mark