[SWLUG] Introduction

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Fri Feb 24 14:24:43 UTC 2006

Dick Bain wrote:
> I use zen.co.uk and reccomend it to my friends, not the cheapest but
> rock solid with a static Ip address and they don't care what OS you
> use and, if your quick, no limit

A traditional 'me to' here. Excellent service, technical support better
than any other I've experienced, feature rich... I have an 8 IP address
subnet - no NAT for me! No data transfer limits, which is good because
I've been sharing Ubuntu 5.04, 5.10 and Fedora Core 4 ISOs over aMule
for several months.

They picked up a load of awards the other day as well:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/02/24/zen_ispas/

They're not the cheapest as Dick says but you really truly get what you
pay for.

Steve

PS: Yay me.
http://www.boingboing.net/2006/02/23/tv_with_hackedin_sci.html