[SWLUG] NTHELL AGAIN

Gareth Bowker tgb at tgb.org.uk
Wed Jun 28 16:36:18 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 05:52:10PM +0100, Neil Jones wrote:
> Several evenings recently and I am getting it again now.My NTL broadband
> has gone terribly slow. Unusably slow.
>
> Anyone else in the Neath area getting trouble? Anyone know anything else
> about it?

Not just the Neath area, I'm getting the same up here in Warrington. I'm
guessing that the recent speed increases have meant the transparent
webcaches are taking more of a pounding than they were and they're not
quite holding up. If that's the case, there's not a lot you can do,
other than wait (or switch ISP).

Cheers,

Gareth