[SWLUG] NTHELL AGAIN

Daniel Barbato daniel.barbato at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 16:51:01 UTC 2006

Hi Neil,

I know that NTL have been in the process of upgrading speeds recently.
When they were doing it in my area in Cardiff I did notice that before
they did it (and for a few days after) speeds on my end weren't
brilliant.

That said, I think all increases have happened already.

Have you checked that your router/modem isn't overheating in the
blistering heat? ;-) or that if you have wifi someone isn't leaching
off you.

Daniel