[SWLUG] Another new person!

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Fri Jun 30 09:13:58 UTC 2006

On 6/30/06, Steve Smith <steve.lists at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone!

Hi, Steve!

> I'm co-organising Software Freedom Day at Cardiff Uni, and I'm
> currently involved in developing the Ubuntu UKTeam wiki pages (links
> from address at the bottom of post).  It's Ubuntu all the way for me,
> although I'm a fraud at the moment because I've only got Windows on my
> laptop (needed disk space).  But in the summer I'm getting an old dual
> Pentium, so our house will be LTSP'd soon enough :).  Are there any
> fellow Ubuntu people around here?

I'm in exactly the same situation as you:

* Ubuntu all the way for me too;
* Also a fraud on my laptop (also need disk space)

My aged Pentium II Thinkpad, having been retired from normal duty, is
soon(*) to become an Ubuntu-powered jukebox/photoframe.

Steve

(* "Soon" as in "sometime when I get the time to tinker", which being
a fairly new father, is blue moon material.)