[SWLUG] Another new person!

Sarah sarah at thenoos.co.uk
Fri Jun 30 19:52:30 UTC 2006

Gerald Davies wrote:
> On 6/30/06, Steve Smith <steve.lists at googlemail.com> wrote:
>

>> Are there any fellow Ubuntu people around here?
>>

> I have it installed on my laptop.  I'm sure others on the list use it too.

I have it on my desktop and my laptop... but both dual boot.  Can't get
rid of windows on my laptop (various reasons - mainly to do with work
compatibility and a pocket PC sync issue and so on)... and can't get rid
of windows on my desktop because the Gimp just isn't Photoshop (and my
scanner does not work with Linux at all).  Have to say, probably spend >
90 % of the time running Ubuntu.  My favourite trick is the "windows has
to restart your machine" auto-reboot thing - it reboots straight into
linux and it just tickles me!