[SWLUG] graphics cards

Dick Bain dick.bain at gmail.com
Mon May 1 15:38:22 UTC 2006

-------8<------

-------8<-------
> > Can anyone recommend a PCI Express graphics card which
> > will work on Debian on AMD64 in 32 and 64 bit mode.
> > Resolution better than 1280x1024 would be excellent.

Go with nvidia as far as I'm concerned and not ati, the generic
drivers will work well enough for you to get the system running, then
it is very simple to install nvidia's own drivers
Dick
of course the usual YMMV proviso always stands ;-)

--
free/libre/open, software for the people by the people