[SWLUG] Free monitors

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Mon Oct 1 10:09:21 UTC 2007

Hello LUGgers.

I've got two 15" and one 17" CRT monitors up for grabs, for free, if
anybody wants one (or more) of them. All work fine, or at least they
did last time I tried (which admittedly was some time ago, but I'll
test them all again). All are currently in my attic, which is a proper
converted job so it's not like they've been leaning up against water
tanks and used for spinning webs. My attic is in Pontypridd.

If anybody wants one, let me know. I'll be happy to drop them off in
the vicinity of Cardiff, the Vale and the valleys.

Steve

--
Irregular Shed - http://www.twindx.com
09F911029D74E35BD84156C5635688C0