[SWLUG] Fwd: Swansea meeting

Johnathon Tinsley kirrus at kirrus.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 23:15:02 UTC 2008

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Johnathon Tinsley <
> kirrus at kirrus.co.uk > wrote:
>

> Hello all,
>
> Firstly, It was nice meeting you. As I said, I've not been to a LUG
> before :)
>
> Secondly, a couple of things were mentioned, and since they haven't
> been put on the list yet, I thought I might as well do it...
>
> Someone suggested having a little more structure to the Swansea
> meetings. Not sure what form that would take, but my guess would be
> something along the lines of a talk and or discussion topic.
>
> Also, someone else (I think it was Chris, but I'm not sure, sorry, I
> am dreadful at remembering names, I mean truly dreadful), about
> setting up an advocacy (or another style) event, possibly in the
> autumn, in Cardiff... Does anyone else think that would be a good
> idea?
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Johnathon

----- "David Butt" <daibutt at gmail.com> wrote:
 sounds good I enjoyed the meeting as this was the first meeting that
 I've ever been to and wsan't sure what to expect

-- Johnathon:
Forwarded message to list... seems this list doesn't re-write the reply-to field, so messages aren't replied automatically to the list :)

--
Blog: http://www.kirrus.co.uk
UK Plone Hosting: http://www.plone-hosting.co.uk

RPG: Lt Aieron Peters, XO DS5. http://ds5.brisub.net