[SWLUG] Swansea meeting

Johnathon Tinsley kirrus at kirrus.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 21:43:59 UTC 2008

Hello all,

Firstly, It was nice meeting you. As I said, I've not been to a LUG before :)

Secondly, a couple of things were mentioned, and since they haven't been put on the list yet, I thought I might as well do it...

Someone suggested having a little more structure to the Swansea meetings. Not sure what form that would take, but my guess would be something along the lines of a talk and or discussion topic.

Also, someone else (I think it was Chris, but I'm not sure, sorry, I am dreadful at remembering names, I mean truly dreadful), about setting up an advocacy (or another style) event, possibly in the autumn, in Cardiff... Does anyone else think that would be a good idea?

Kind Regards,

Johnathon

--
Blog: http://www.kirrus.co.uk