[SWLUG] Swansea meet

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Thu Jan 17 09:16:05 UTC 2008

On 2008-01-17, matt wrote:
> > I'll come along... how do we recognise each other?
>
> The easiest way I've found is by the wearing of geeky t-shirts.  I
> know its a bit stereotypical, but I'll try and remember to wear my
> megatokyo t-shirt and I've got glasses and long brown hair.

OK. I'll try to wear a Trolltech T-shirt ("code less, create more").
My hair style is naturally what monks achieve by shaving the top of
their heads and I have that unshaved look. I'll also probably have a
ruck sack and I'll try to remember to hold a book in my hand.

> Or maybe bring along a tux cuddly toy?  Or similar?  A linux mag on
> the end of the table?

Don't have those:-)

> Also, are there multiple floors too the pub?  If so we could specify a
> floor?

Don't know, never been there.

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd., www.qtrac.eu