[SWLUG] Swansea meet - the aftermath

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Tue Jan 29 09:08:21 UTC 2008

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, matt wrote:

> Well on the night most people seemed interested.  However the silence on the
> list has been deafening.  My personal vote would be for the Second Tuesday.
> Silence means you agree.  :)

Works for me :)

(I make that Feb 12th for the next one)

> Venue wise, someone volunteered a room at Swansea uni, could that person pipe
> up and let us know how soon we need to book a room and what size room (and
> what facilities are available) can be got.

I think it was Sitsofe who said he might be able to get a room at the Uni.
I imagine it would be a lecture theatre with a projector - not sure if
he's on the list so I'll try to remember to give him a poke when he next
makes an appearance.

  - Steve