[SWLUG] Swansea meet - the aftermath

matt matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Jan 30 09:16:28 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 09:08:21 steve at nexusuk.org wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, matt wrote:
> > Well on the night most people seemed interested.  However the silence on
> > the list has been deafening.  My personal vote would be for the Second
> > Tuesday. Silence means you agree.  :)
>
> Works for me :)
>
> (I make that Feb 12th for the next one)

Yup Feb 12th.  If everyone's happy with that could someone add it too the cron
jobs and to the website.  Also might be an idea to take out the bit where it
says there are no more Swansea meets.

> I think it was Sitsofe who said he might be able to get a room at the Uni.
> I imagine it would be a lecture theatre with a projector - not sure if
> he's on the list so I'll try to remember to give him a poke when he next
> makes an appearance.

Thanks for that,  I'd like to get a date settled on and a venue booked sooner
rather than later.  It generally makes life easier.

Matt