[SWLUG] Cardiff Meeting last night

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists at yadn.org
Thu Mar 6 14:25:05 UTC 2008

Chris Maggs <chrismaggs at gmail.com> said
		(on Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 02:12:26PM +0000):
> Chatted geeky stuff all night basically!

Thanks for the update (who are these people?!?).  :)
Apologies for not making it - have an unusually busy schedule at the mo.

I'm still smarting from being the only one to reply to the "which dates?"
e-mail - and yet still was ignored.  :-p  Will my dreams of living the life
of an international jet-set lightning-talk speaker be once-again dashed?
Alas, it seems so.  Fate is a fickle fecker.

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org