[SWLUG] Cardiff Meeting last night

matt at matthewmoore.org.uk matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Fri Mar 7 16:31:26 UTC 2008

> Chris Maggs <chrismaggs at gmail.com> said
> 		(on Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 02:12:26PM +0000):
>> Chatted geeky stuff all night basically!
>
> Thanks for the update (who are these people?!?).  :)
> Apologies for not making it - have an unusually busy schedule at the mo.
>
> I'm still smarting from being the only one to reply to the "which dates?"
> e-mail - and yet still was ignored.  :-p  Will my dreams of living the
> life
> of an international jet-set lightning-talk speaker be once-again dashed?
> Alas, it seems so.  Fate is a fickle fecker.

Well the room is booked for the (lighting) talks and I'll be getting
posters up over the next few days.  Nothing stunning, but I'll put them up
in as many uni comp sci depts as I can.  Also if anyone wants to put up
posters at their work, contact me and I'll mail you a poster.

I'll put up a request for speakers over the weekend.

Cheers,

Matt