[SWLUG] Breadboarding Linux systems?

Carwyn Edwards hovercraft.eel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 22:51:56 UTC 2009

Hi Neil,

I think that a full-blown ARM board might be overkill for what you mentioned
above.

How about an arduino: http://arduino.cc/ ?

People have used these for all sorts, and they are highly extensible using
'shields', which can add ethernet, wireless, storage etc. etc. Quite cheap
too, and everything is open-source, so if you fancy the challenge of
building the board from scratch, you can download the PCB designs and go
from there.

Carwyn