[SWLUG] SWLUG Meeting in Carmarthen

Sam Radion sam at samradion.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 20:30:56 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Dominic Greer
<dominicgreer at googlemail.com>wrote:

>  Can I ask that in future the staff at the pub know about the meeting.  I
> came along for the first time tonight and asked at the bar about the meeting
> but neither of the bar staff knew anything about it.  As I didn't know
> anyone and the pub was reasonably busy with no group standing out, I ended
> up driving back to Swansea after being there 20 minutes or so.  Not what I
> hoped for.  I would like to come to the next meeting however.
>
> Dominic

I'm sorry to hear that, perhaps there were not that many this month, I
couldn't attend

 There is a section on the swlug site with photos of members and those
attending usually post that fact on here

see
http://swlug.org/index.php?option=com_ponygallery&Itemid=39&func=viewcategory&catid=2

perhaps you could check the mailing list and see who's going and see if they
have a photo - I'm pretty sure dick said he was going and his pic is on the
site at

http://swlug.org/index.php?option=com_ponygallery&Itemid=39&func=detail&id=11

mine is on there too
http://swlug.org/index.php?option=com_ponygallery&Itemid=39&func=detail&id=15

perhaps anyone happy to do so could upload theirs too

looking forward to seeing you at the next meet