[SWLUG] Intro

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Mon Jul 27 08:00:31 UTC 2009

Ar Sul, Gor 26 2009, 22:34:07 +0000, ysgrifennodd Michael Johnson:
> Hi All, Just thought I'd make a post to introduce myself as I'm
> planning on attending the next Cardiff meetup. [snip]
> I've been using Linux for about 5 years now, and have tried God only
> knows how many distros before settling with openSUSE, which is by far
> my favourite at the moment. Can't quite understand why everyone
> prefers Windows though.

This is something that regularly puzzles me, too, but I am biassed
by not having used it other than feeding things through the spell-
checker at university.

Welcome to the group. After Dominic's experience in Carmarthen, I
hope you find everyone in Cardiff!

Telsa