[SWLUG] new website

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Tue Jun 2 17:17:17 UTC 2009

Taking everything on board, I think we should just concentrate on
getting a copy of Drupal up and looking decent.  Hopefully we can also
get a mailing list <-> forum gateway going and a wiki up there.

I do think that having a pastebin on the site would be good, we can put
IRC quotes that are useful on there.

Linking it into 'social networking stuff' would be nice, but not
essential.  Once that's all sorted then we can rethink how we're going
to integrate IRC into the website.

Lets just concentrate on the basics and then worry about the fancy stuff
when we've got a new CMS etc up.

Cheers,

Matt