[SWLUG] Technical Meeting 12th July 2009

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Tue Jun 16 18:58:14 UTC 2009

Matthew Moore wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The next technical meeting is set for the 12th of July 2009 at the
>> Quaker Meeting House in Swansea.  It'll start from 1730 with talks etc
>> starting at 1800.
>
>> I'll post more as we get closer to the meeting.  If you are on a
>> linux/tech/geek/South Wales forum, feel free to post up details.  I'll
>> pop up a wiki page for it as per last time.
>
> http://swlug.org/mambots/editors/tinymce/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=viewcontent&docid=4&Itemid=42&sid=10&cid=10
>
> Wiki page up.  Many thanks to Towy71 for posting up the details on the
> front page of the website.  Posters will be coming soon.

Until I've got some speakers (apart from me) I'm going to wait on doing
the posters.

On that point, I have two problems.  One, I'm struggling to get hold of
a projector (Toby can't make this one) and Two, no one has put
themselves forward for a talk yet.  Which is a bit worrying.  Coupled
with the lack of feedback from my previous emails, I'm thinking that
people might be on holiday/enjoying the summer and henceforth unable to
come along.

Obviously I don't want to cancel, but I'm not sure there's much point if
it's just going to be me doing a talk.  Any thoughts?  Anyone else want
to do a talk? (anything welcome!).

Cheers,

Matt