[SWLUG] Technical Meeting 12th July 2009

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Tue Jun 9 19:30:03 UTC 2009

Matthew Moore wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The next technical meeting is set for the 12th of July 2009 at the
> Quaker Meeting House in Swansea.  It'll start from 1730 with talks etc
> starting at 1800.

> I'll post more as we get closer to the meeting.  If you are on a
> linux/tech/geek/South Wales forum, feel free to post up details.  I'll
> pop up a wiki page for it as per last time.

http://swlug.org/mambots/editors/tinymce/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=viewcontent&docid=4&Itemid=42&sid=10&cid=10

Wiki page up.  Many thanks to Towy71 for posting up the details on the
front page of the website.  Posters will be coming soon.

As always suggestions and offers of help welcome.

Cheers,

Matt