[SWLUG] Fwd: [cardiffgeeks] Re: N.E.R.D. (Geek event 4)

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:38:20 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Howard Dickins

Since it's been pointed out that N.E.R.D. clashes with th SWLUG (Sout
Wales Linux Users Group) on the 1st
and since there is a reasonable overlap of interest & personnel; we
thought we'd uproot from Nos Da and move
back to the Central Bar (upstairs) and join our SWLUG friends.  It'll
probably be a one-time only joint-meeting
but it could be a good idea for this time anyway.

So:  same date (1st April) & time (8pm) - different location - Central Bar.

Hope to see you there!

Howard