[SWLUG] website upgrade

Pete Prior swlug-discuss at nermal.org
Fri May 29 14:14:09 UTC 2009

Without wanting to add fuel to the fire:

If its a case of adding a new module with a couple of clicks - as I imagine
it will be with drupal - why not have a forum and see if people use it.
The people wanting the forum will actively moderate it I imagine.  If they
don't, disable it (with another couple of clicks) in due course.

Like a lot of things to do with swlug - if you can't make it or don't like
a feature - don't attend or don't use it - don't try to force your schedule
/ views on everyone.

Pete