[SWLUG] New build

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:42:48 UTC 2009

Just have this up and running. Check out component parts from
Novatech.  Will slightly stretch your £500 mark.

NOV-265S, LIT-S104, SAM-F1320, BB-8304A

Although replaced the PSU with OCZ-S600 as the original couldn't power
the GPU. Hands up - mistake on my part. Hey ho.  Only downside is the
GPU covers a few SATA slots, but it's a test bed machine for things to
come.

Ubuntu was rampant on it before the GPU was up and running, but will
probably put that and/or something else on it.

Cheers,

Ger