[SWLUG] Any one have an eee pc

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Mon Aug 16 09:38:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-16 at 10:09 +0100, Neil Jones wrote:
> On 15/08/2010 14:18, Neil Jones wrote:
> >    Does anyone have an eee pc. If so which one. Have you put xubuntu on it?
> > any problems issues etc?
> >
> > Any other netwooks with solid state disks?
> >
> > Neil
>
> Thanks for the replies. How do people find the battery life?

I have an old eee-900, i run fedora and the original xandros on it. have
also toyed with the i386 builds of chromium and android, and all have
worked out of the box.

as for battery life, it wasnt so great, being one of the old celeron
cpus, when it was new i would get 2.5 hrs or so, now 3 years on i only
get about 1 hour.