[SWLUG] Archos 101, 16GB .. opinions?

swlug swlug at alicious.com
Tue Aug 2 21:18:35 UTC 2011

Thanks to you Matthew and Justin for your input. Looks like we'll be
going ahead and getting one.

I was drooling over the Transformer but I can't stretch that far
unfortunately.

Also, if you're interested the next gen Archos 101 "9G" (IIRC) is out in
September and the specs look great, it has Android 3 (Honeycomb) and
increased storage; they've improved video playback options and all round
it looks a bit slicker. This is probably why the current version is on
offer. I've seen suggestions that this new Archos will be very
competitively priced too, but it's a wait-and-see on that.

I always want the next new thing ...

Cheers,

pbhj