[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerfyrddin / CD writung

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Tue Feb 15 00:14:04 UTC 2011

My machine is a bit old, still has 5.25  floppy drive as well as 144.
was was producing CDs well with K3b.   rested for about a year, then
when restarted (I could not remember the pasword for half a day) was not
doing its CD  job.   the newest thing in it is a writemaster DVD
writer.   THe disks I use are Maxell, Octron(Lidl), Memorex, and some
unbranded.

Just tried cleaning the Drive with a cleaner CD I had forgotten about.
This memory job can be quite tricky,   Perhaps it will be better by if I
upgrade to something that will write a CD direct off a flash drive.
Thanks all
Ilyan