[SWLUG] digital radio & ogg audio player...

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Fri Jan 28 10:10:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

My wife wants a digital radio & ogg audio player that will receive the
normal UK stations (e.g., BBC Radio 1-7), but she also wants to get
French radio.

I have no idea about radio; I do know that at least some Samsung players
can play ogg audio files & have radios, but don't know how to work out
if they can get the stations she wants (or even what or if any French
stations are available over here).

Any ideas/links on this?

Thanks!

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy