[SWLUG] Archos 101, 16GB .. opinions?

swlug swlug at alicious.com
Sun Jul 31 16:34:55 UTC 2011

Thinking of getting an Archos 101 tablet
<http://www.trustedreviews.com/Archos-101-Internet-Tablet_Laptop_review>, capacitive
touchscreen, Wifi, HDMI, USB connector, Flash, microSD. Apparently you
can dual boot it or install a Linux OS instead of Android 2.2 but I
doubt that I will. 16GB version is £220 at Tesco.

Will use it to check email, web surf, watch movies and probably connect
it to lounge TV sometimes for iPlayer.

Anyone got one or got a recommendation for a similar priced tablet. The
HDMI and easy connection to storage are probably most essential.
Preferably battery enough to show a movie or two.

Thanks all!