[SWLUG] Swansea Tech Talks - 4th December

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Fri Nov 18 09:08:41 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick email to let you know this is still on.  I have the keys to
the venue and lots more speakers the details are:

The next Tech Talks will be at Swansea Quaker Meeting House on Sunday
4th of December 2011 starting at 1800 and finishing by 2100.  There will
be a charge, I'm afraid, £2 if you're employed and £1 concessions.

The confirmed talks are:

     Introduction to computer forensics by Sean
     Attendees Choice - Mystery Talk by Neil Carter
     Linux News and Round-up by Matthew Moore

Still TBC:

     Building an app with Android (working title) by Neil Jones

There is still space for one talk.  If you're interested, please let me
know.

Please spread the word.  Posters are be available here
http://matthewmoore.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/swlug_dec_2011_poster.pdf.
  If you can do a talk please email Matthew Moore (swlug <at>
matthewmoore.org.uk).  We do have a projector.

Also this is now up on the front page of the website.  Quite a few
people were talking about going at the last Cardiff meet, so hopefully
we'll have a good turn out from the other areas as well.

Thanks,

Matt