[SWLUG] SWLUG (Cardiff) or Unified Diff - This Evening.

Daniel Morgan plodski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:08:56 UTC 2012

Gutted I couldn't make it in the end yesterday

> That was a serious question - no one else seemed to have nearly the same
> issue, and if a song is playing, I cannot hear the lyrics for the tune.
> It amazes me how some people can remember even a verse of a song after
> hearing it once or twice...

I suffered this very issue there last time, even without the music
playing I suffer picking voices over the background noise. (although I
must stipulate that this is not exclusive to that location the lug's
at bar central used to induce the same difficulties)