[SWLUG] swlug site

Mark Jones markgajones at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 20:33:46 UTC 2013

Surely what the site needs is a few people to review it every 6 months or
so to ensure it is up to date?

As for Static/Wordpress, i'd argue for a LUG something simple will do, and
provided the template is commented properly should be easy to maintain

I'm not in South Wales that much, (i'm a Gog) but as a SysAdmin myself
Wordpress is a PITA as it needs constantly updating. A wiki might be better
for a LUG though, it's entirely your choice.