[SWLUG] Fwd: Celebrate GNU's big "three-o" (fwd)

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Mon Sep 16 08:17:46 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-09-15 at 22:22 +0000, Hugh Mayfield wrote:

> > Perhaps we should make up a celebratory website - http://swlug.org could do
> > with an update and adding info about GNU etc.
>
> That would be good - who maintains the website??

me.

It runs Mambo content management system.

There are a few others who have permission to add/edit content and
stories on the site, or i can add someone new if there's something
specific you want to post.

Someone did volunteer to redo the entire site once before, it was never
finished. I am happy to provide resources for anyone that wants to try
doing something new.