[SWLUG] Fwd: Celebrate GNU's big "three-o" (fwd)

Peredur peredur at peredur.net
Mon Sep 16 09:01:33 UTC 2013

El 16/09/13 09:17, Justin Mitchell escribió:
> That would be good - who maintains the website??
> me.
>
> It runs Mambo content management system.

Seems to me that we need some way of making decisions about the GNU
celebration and that we don't widen this into a discussion of the
current website.

For the point at issue, we just need to decide (on the website front)
whether to use the existing site and how.  But first we need to decide
what we're going to do.  If anything about the celebration.  Once that's
done we can decide what's needed on the web.

Do we have a mechanism for making decisions like this?  If not, should
we create one?  If so, how would we do that?

HTH

Peter
--
*Peter Bradley*