[Swlug] SWLUG won a free print subscription to Linux Voice magazine!

Mark Einon mark.einon at linux.com
Fri Jan 31 13:47:55 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I've received confirmation that SWLUG has won a free one year
subscription to Linux Voice, to quote:

---
"We only got three LUGs putting themselves foward for this, which means
that you, Bradford and Sheffield are the only winners. Congratulations!

What name and address should we send the subscription to?

Also, for our first LUG pages, is there anything particularly awesome
that you're up to in March that you could share with the readers of
Linux Voice in about 100-200 words and a photo?"
---

So if anyone would like to propose an address for the first question
(I've got myself a subs already, and am happy to pass it around the
Cardiff lot, so maybe someone from Carmarthen could volunteer?), and
if there is anything you can think of for the second question, please
let us know :)

Cheers,

Mark