[Swlug] Cardiff Meeting Place

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Mon Jun 8 16:34:51 UTC 2015

On 03/06/15 08:59, mark.einon at linux.com wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 02, 2015 at 07:33:14PM +0100, Matt Moore wrote:

> Taking the top one off your list, shall we try the Cozy Club next week?

My suggestion is to stay at the City Arms.  I personally like eating
before 7, so either eat at home or have a meal out before hand.  So
really don't see the need to be somewhere that does food.

However if everyone really wants to look at other venues, let's try the
Cozy Club next week.

Going back to another naff wetherspoons is a poor option when we have a
wide variety of much nicer venues.

Cheers,

Matt