[Swlug] Christmas curry

Jason Pearce jpearce at etlp.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 15:42:51 UTC 2017

Dear All

As a new member, I would be interested in attending this.  However, I would need to know the time and venue.

Yours sincerely

Jason Pearce

Jason Pearce
Partner
Newport
Direct Dial: 01633 265984
Email: jpearce at etlp.co.uk

[cid:image9a2a2b.GIF at f35e4551.4eaf5511]
Central Switchboard: 01495 763 333
www.etlp.co.uk

Newport Office 19-20 Gold Tops, Newport, NP20 4PH.  DX: 33210 Newport.  Fax: 01633 251840. newport at etlp.co.uk
Pontypool Office, Clarence Chambers, Clarence Street, Pontypool, NP4 6XP.  DX: 44252 Pontypool.  Fax: 01495 750526.  pontypool at etlp.co.uk

Partners:  Ashley Harkus, Kirsten Tuck, Jason Pearce, Kay Perrott, Jennifer Finch.

Consultants: Chris Pennant and Jonathan Stephens, Gareth Edwards (Non Practicing), Robert Twigg

This firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
SRA NO: 00049459
Service of official notices and Court documents are not accepted by email.

The contents of this email and any attachments are the property of Everett Tomlin Lloyd and Pratt Solicitors and are intended for the confidential use of the named recipient(s) only. If they have been received in error you must maintain confidentiality, notify us of the error, destroy copies and delete them from your system. Everett Tomlin Lloyd and Pratt Solicitors operates an e-mail and internet policy which provides for the monitoring of any or all email transmissions and any e-mail sent from or to Everett Tomlin Lloyd and Pratt may be subject to such monitoring.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: CYBERCRIME ALERT!
Please note that Everett Tomlin Lloyd & Pratt’s bank account details will NOT change during the course of a transaction. Please be vigilant and exercise caution when opening any emails, attachments or links and when responding to any requests for your bank account details. We will not accept responsibility if you transfer money into an incorrect bank account. We will NEVER inform you via email or text message of any change in our firm's bank details. You are advised to telephone our office to confirm our bank details BEFORE you transfer any money to us.