[Swlug] Christmas curry

Mark Einon mark.einon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:09:37 UTC 2017

Hello Jason,

In case you're not aware, you can see all the past emails of the list at:

Available from the 'mailing list' link of swlug.org.

If you click on the 'Swlug Archives' link, you can see all past emails. I
believe the original was in October:

https://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/swlug/2017-October/008320.html

Hope that helps,

Mark