[Swlug] help with text manipulation

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 22:07:07 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 20 June 2018 22:12:05 BST Mark Einon via Swlug wrote:
> It's not that much effort - two lines of code, which I use on a daily
> basis. It took less than 3 mins to post.

well that's good:)
however perhaps i should have been clearer in my initial post, my programming
skills are basically nill, the occasional one line bash script.
i do not know what a gist is:) and the file i downloaded had lines about
kernels in it, which is kind of freaky.
i have no idea what to do with your stuff/page.
sorry about that, no one like to admit being a bit dumb but i think if i don't
do that now then this all gets very complicated very quickly.:)

i will just have to live with not being able to do what i wanted and moveon:)
it's not job related or anything.

thanks again

bascule