[Swlug] Boot directory

Marcus Davage marcus.davage at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:20:15 UTC 2019

Hi Bill. I've been a happy user of Linux Mint for years and years, on all
my home equipment. I just have a mental note to run autoremove each time
I'm prompted to upgrade the kernel.

Side note: had an IFA around the other night, who was running Linux Mint on
his laptop. He emailed me a password encrypted zip file, which Archive
Manager wouldn't extract. I ended up having to install another zip manager
and use that. (After unzipping it on my OnePlus phone first!)

Marcus