[Swlug] Virtual Meet

Daniel Morris danielmorris.cengmiet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:44:06 UTC 2020

Just seen the thread.

I've a corporate Zoom account that we're happy to use to host community
events, having used the solid Linux client for a few years pre-pandemic.
I think the participant limit is 100 and the meeting length isn't
capped.

But also happy to go with jitsi, or bigbluebutton, or whatever - as long
as it isn't M$ Teams!!

Experience of bad-French-rap spamming the openSUSE/LibreOffice virtual
conference last week on Jitsi made me appreciate the persistent
mute-on-entry setting of Zoom.

Remember the clocks go back in the UK on Sunday (in case you haven't
seen this week's Private Eye frontcover).

 Daniel