[Swlug] forgotten administrative password

Bill Thomson billthomson1951 at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 10 16:28:37 UTC 2021

Thanks for your input team 😊

I've downloaded Mint Cinnamon 20.1 onto the laptop and have checked the
download is legit using the sha256sum and pgp links. I now wish to copy
it onto a USB stick, but first I need to delete the old ISO from the
stick or format the stick perhaps. How do I do that? In addition to
that, may I please ask for details as to how to create a separate /home
partition as suggested by both Dick and Marcus.

Thanks team, look forward to hearing from you 😊

Bill Thomson