[Swlug] How to change Debian 12 desktop

Gosse gosse.kottick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 13:26:07 UTC 2024

Hello

I am a long time lurker in group, i use Linux for a years. In my is only
Linux Debian 😉

Your question: first select a user then you get a heat wheel. I hoop this
helps.

Groet,
Gosse

It's not the lofty sails but the unseen wind that moves the ship

Op do 27 jun 2024 om 12:30 schreef Rhys Sage via Swlug <
swlug at mailman.lug.org.uk>