[Swlugevents] Losing the battle to dirty, filthy floors? Now, cut cleaning time in half

Hurricane Mop Deal HurricaneMopDeal at rekhtiyutur.us
Sat Dec 7 00:48:45 UTC 2013

Do you know what bacteria and germs are on your old mop?

http://www.rekhtiyutur.us/3377/153/335/1277/2695.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.rekhtiyutur.us/3377/153/335/1277/2695.10tt74103107AAF12.html

self as Vice Chancellor
of the International Quranic Open University, Imam of the Muslims of the
Americas and a direct Descendant of the Holy Last Messenger [the Prophet
Muhammed], has previously been accused of inspiring so-called Shoe Bomber
Richard Reid and John Allen Mohammed, the Beltway sniper attacker who, with
a young accomplice, killed 10 people during a brief reign of terror
in October 2002.Mawyer said if the civil suit goes to trial, he
will move to bring Gilani to the U.S. and put him on
the stand. For an organization that so jealously guards its privacy, that
may be enough to drop the suit.I think they hoped that we
would not have the money to fight it and it would serve
the purpose of telling their own members, See, we took care of
that Martin Mawyer fellow, Mawyer said. They say we have declared war
on Islam, but I can tell you that is definitely not the
case. This group is against Christians, Hindus, Hari Krishna, Jews, and
any Imams who do not preach their strict view of Islam.MOA officials
could not be reached, and the group's attorney, Tahirah Clark, did not
return calls. But in a January statement on The Islamic Post website,
the groups official mouthpiece, Gilani denied claims he is a radical. He
said he has weeded out militant Muslims who had infiltrated his inner
circle, including a man he said was a hitman for the Muslim
Brotherhood.Mawyer and the CAN have no intention of backing out of the
legal fight with M
President Obama intends to nominate veteran Rep. Melvin Watt to head the
Federal Housing Finance Agency, the government regulator that oversees lending
giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and he has chosen a former
cable and wireless industry lobbyist to head the Federal Communications
Commission, according to White House officials.If confirmed by the Senate
for the FHFA post, Watt, a North Carolina Democrat who has been
in Congress for 20 years, would replace Edward DeMarco, an appointee of
President George W. Bush, who has been a target of housing advocates,
liberal groups and Democratic lawmakers.Also on Wednesday, Obama plans to
nominate Tom Wheeler, one of his top campaign fundraisers, as the country's
top telecommunications regulator. He is expected to name FCC Commissioner
Mignon Clyburn to serve as acting chairwoman while Wheeler awaits Senate
confirmation.Wheeler raised more than $500,000 for Obama's re-election effort,
according to data provided by the campaign. He also contributed more than
$17,000 combined to Obama's re-election and to several Senate campaigns,
including Virginia Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine's successful effort.Wheeler
is former head of the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association
and the National Cable Television Association. Since 2005, he has been a
venture capitalist at Core Capital Partners. Wheeler would replace outgoing
chairman Julius Genachowski, who announced in March he would be stepping
dow