[Swlugevents] All Natural Cambodian Weight Loss Extract - Forget About Dieting!

Best Weight Loss Extract BestWeightLossExtract at ppcsseamyupdry.us
Fri Dec 6 22:19:46 UTC 2013

100% Organic Weight Loss - Pure Garcinia Extract!

http://www.ppcsseamyupdry.us/3376/29/73/158/436.10tt74103107AAF17.php

To Unsub - http://www.ppcsseamyupdry.us/3376/29/73/158/436.10tt74103107AAF10.html

PO Box 26452
Minneapolis, MN 55426

 YANGON, Myanmar  Activists in Myanmar say police have injured seven people
and arrested three others in a new crackdown on residents opposed to
a controversial Chinese-backed copper mine project.The violence occurred
Thursday near northwest Myanmar's Letpadaung mine as farmers plowed their
land, which was seized for the project.Environmental activist Han Win Aung
says one farmer was shot by police and six others were beaten.He
says police arrested two villagers and one activist.Another activist, Tha
Gyi, says the farmers had been working their land since Tuesday and
around 100 riot police and 50 soldiers tried to drive them away.Local
officials could not immediately be reached for comment.Residents opposed
to the project say it causes environmental, social and health problems in
the area.
 he first time, he turned pale.When the
time came, neither mom nor son hesitated.My first reaction was [to wonder]
if that was my mom or not, and then I saw her
eyes, Niko said. I thought, Thank God. Im going to finally get
out of here. Im going to be free.These days, Niko is preparing
to be home-schooled soon and begin his long reintegration process. He hopes
to one day play football on his junior high school team and
is grateful to be back in America. His mother is happy, too,
though there is the constant fear that Mohamed Atteya will again appear
in their lives, tracking down his son and trying once again to
drag the boy back to Egypt and force him to live as
a strict Muslim.My son told me [it was] to make him a
Muslim, Atteya replied when asked why she thought her ex-husband snatched
the boy. He said that we lack the morality and the values
that their system has. And he said that Americans were so violent,
he said we are a rotting society.- Kalliopi 'Kalli' AtteyaKalli Atteya's
fears are stoked by the vivid memory of the downward spiral of
their marriage that culminated in the cruel betrayal that almost cost her
her son.It was in 1999 when Kalliopi "Kalli" Panagos fell hard for
Mohamed Atteya. Within a year, they married and moved to nearby Chambersburg.
But trouble began shortly after Nikos birth in July of 2000.Three months
after our boy was born, he left, Kalli Atteya told FoxNews.com. He
moved back to Harrisburg, and he dated