[Swlugevents] What kind of germs is your mop spreading around the house?

Purchase Hurricane Mop PurchaseHurricaneMop at raredlnwg.us
Sun Dec 15 14:17:28 UTC 2013

Do you know what bacteria and germs are on your old mop?

http://www.raredlnwg.us/3461/153/335/1287/2684.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.raredlnwg.us/3461/153/335/1287/2684.10tt74103107AAF12.html

This undated photo provided by the Middlesex District Attorney's Office
shows Massachusetts Institute of Technology Police Officer Sean Collier,
26, of Somerville, Mass., who was shot to death Thursday, April 18,
2013 on the school campus in Cambridge, Mass.APSean Collier had only worked
at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for about a year. But he
was already popular with his colleagues in the campus police department,
as well as with students, often joining them on hiking and skiing
trips.Authorities say the 26-year-old Collier was shot and killed by the
Boston Marathon bombing suspects.MIT says Collier was a Wilmington native
and Somerville resident who had worked at MIT since January 2012. Before
that, he was a civilian employee of the Somerville Police Department.MIT
Chief John DiFava says Collier was a dedicated officer, liked by his
colleagues and the MIT community.The MIT Police serve all of us at
the Institute with great dignity, honor and dedication, Israel Ruiz, MITs
executive vice president and treasurer, said in a statement.Everyone here
 those who knew Officer Collier, and those who did not
are devastated by the events that transpired on our campus last night.
We will never forget the seriousness with which he took his role
protecting MIT and those of us who consider it home.Reif says Collier's
loss is "deeply painful."Collier was found shot several times in his vehicle
at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday.The Associated
it of fear and timidity, but one of power and love and
self-discipline.Like Bill Iffrig, 78 years old, the runner in the orange
tank-top who we all saw get knocked down by the blast, we
may be momentarily knocked off our feet, but we'll pick ourselves up.We'll
keep going. We will finish the race.(APPLAUSE)In the words of Dick Hoyt,
who's pushed his disabled son Rick in 31 Boston Marathons, we can't
let something like this stop us.(APPLAUSE)This doesn't stop us.(APPLAUSE)And
that's what you've taught us, Boston. That's what you've reminded us, to
push on, to persevere, to not grow weary, to not get faint,
even when it hurts. Even when our heart aches, we summon the
strength that maybe we didn't even know we had and we carry
on. We finish the race. We finish the race.(APPLAUSE)And we do that
because of who we are. And we do that because we know
that somewhere around the bend a stranger has a cup of water.
Around the bend, somebody's there to boost our spirits. On that toughest
mile, just when we think that we've hit a wall, someone will
be there to cheer us on and pick us up if we
fall. We know that.(APPLAUSE)And that's what the perpetrators of such senseless
violence, these -- these small, stunted individuals who would destroy instead
of build and think somehow that makes them important, that's what they
don't understand. Our faith in each other, our love for each other,
our love for country, our common creed that cuts across whatever